Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Spring!

On Monday after finishing the gate finally, Pepe and I went to Etherow via Stockport where we tried to track down the guy from Hyde models but with no luck, the mill at Etherow was blocked with a Fire engine so that was a non starter!.
We finally got to the Cafe at ECP in time for their famous chip butties,
All for me?
A veggie chip buttie ?, well I suppose its cooked in veggie oil!
Whilst waiting for it to arrive met up with this delightful little fellow 

13 weeks old and looking forward to his obedience training next week?
We then walked off our dinner round the lake, of course I had to take a couple of pix's of the ducks again!
Nice colourful fellow
Playing hard to get

A nice twig for a nest love, or should I say love nest?
Doesn't seem that long since I was sat here doing this before.

Then after a stroll round the lakes it was home, and another coat of varnish on the "Our Lass" stand.

I then re-masked the Narra Boat superstructure in reverse so that the Green was covered and the side panels were ready for the Red, plenty of masking tape, better than the paint seeping through on to the Green hey.
Green and windows masked up.
Yesterday spent the day with John travelling round Liverpool, Crosby, St Helens and  finally Warrington chapels, all bitty job's and checking out for future work to be done at a later date with the materials.
Hopefully to-day will get a bit of Red on the boat and perhaps have another trip to the lake if the weather brightens up, Sister in Oz say's they are in the rainy season in Queensland area and here we are in the rainy city Manchester as it used to be called with the water board threatening us with drought warnings.
As Victor Meldrew would say "I don't believe it"
Perhaps we should have a different name than the Rainy City, any suggestions?
.................................................................................................
The football star who had just been transferred for an enormous fee was being interviewed on telly.
"You appear to be earning more than the Prime Minister" said the reporter. "Only fair" said the football star, "I play a lot better than he does"
.................................................................................................
That's all folk's

2 comments:

  1. was going to say he will never eat all them chips but in reality he would !!!

    Ps not to late to sign up for the a-z challenge !

    ReplyDelete