Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Chickened out again

Well the new (Double Horse) Jet ski came and John brought it round on Friday and here it is! 

About the same size as the "Robbe" one, but a third of the price and no rider but John had an Action Man to try on it and it looks just right,so now must tour the charity shops for a Action man in a wet suit if possible, as the title of this blog suggests I haven't tried it out yet. The weather on Saturday was too wet and cold and as I've already got a sore throat I thought discretion was the better part of valour in this case.
Anyway I'd bought myself a new All-in-One Pc for Christmas and John came round to set it up for me on Saturday morning so that's another reason not to go to the lake,well that's our excuse and we're sticking to it.
The new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse
With this I can replace the keyboard if I wear out the lettering as I did on the laptop!
Plays DVDs and CDs and does everything except set itself up( and cook a meal) , hence the need for John's expert help in that direction.
On Wednesday it was off to the Probate courts in Manchester and after having my camera confiscated and locked away until I came out it was all a formality really, took 5 minutes going though my statement and taking an oath and then another 30minutes talking about the Mormon church and Model Boats, think I might have got a convert there, for which one I'm not sure?.

On the way home I took another picture of the Big Wheel and the remodelled M & S, I was lucky there when it was remodelled by the IRA, as I was on holiday at the time! my office where I worked was on the  7th floor of the building and was completely gutted, The management couldn't understand where all the soil came from? I didn't say at the time but it was from all the plants I had collected over the years and covered all the available window ledges and being on the corner of the building there were a lot of ledges!
Still it looks better now hey!

Well that's all folks

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they thought you were running a grow op. An "aqua man" would be ideal for your new jet ski.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog with interesting pix

    Bob

    ReplyDelete