Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 28 November 2011

Over the weekend

We all went to my Granddaughters 18th birthday party on Friday and what a good turn out it was.
plenty to eat
plenty of sweets
And of course the music
Thats where my hearing aids come in handy, I can turn them off when it gets too loud!
Birthday girl and younger sister.
Not forgetting the PC boy wonder!

I managed to buy two tables same as the ones at the boat club on the Friday morning at Cosco where a friend  had a card.

Then it was on to Saturday, too cold and wet to go sailing, the cafe would still have been shut anyway.
So John came round and helped me dismantle a wardrobe and set of drawers, we were fortunate to give them to a good cause, someone setting up home, always like to find a good home instead of the tip!
Then I found out I'd not painted behind the wardrobe last time!! so it was a quick dash to B&Q with fingers crossed that they could match the colour, I had the numbers so I was in luck!.
I painted the wall on Sunday before going to John's for Sunday dinner and here is the results of our labours.
The offending wall with nice dog picture added, we like our dogs, that's a camping table from years back.
Ritalea and Paula 3 (club boat).
Window wall
Fiesta, Bantock Ragtime One metre, Aziz and Wyeforce tug
And back wall with present project Narra Boat hull in front, Comtessa, Micro Magic and that's the two new tables!.

Nice hey? got to keep up standards haven't we.
..................................................................................................................
There are three kinds of people in this world,  those that can count and those who can't

Whenever I am down in the dumps, I treat myself to a new hat she said, oh I wondered where you got them he said!.

Salvador Dali took Picasso aside and said "Excuse me friend, could I have a word in your eyeball?.

Fred was an atheist, but he gave it up. He said there were no holidays!.
.........................................................................................................................
That's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful grandchildren and boats, and , oh what the heck, beautiful tables too. I always get a kick out of your jokes.

    ReplyDelete