Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 12 November 2011

Getting back to normality

To-day went to the lake and met John and granddaughter Ruth there!
John has joined on my Family membership and is going to come every Saturday after dropping the two older children off at their Saturday jobs.
My coaster has gone on Lease to a new captain (John) and after trying a yacht with wind, (there was non to-day) he might take over the Captaincy of my Comtessa, so he has the best of both worlds to play with.
New Captains
Concentration !

Still in the family line

New captain even extended the rudder before he came, has I'd explained to him it was too short, works great now, you can just see it white.
I've taken over the captaincy of Velda's favourite boat "Wyeforce" and the "Aziz" again so it was all changing the programs of the  two trannies yesterday, not done that for a bit,funny how you soon forget isn't it or is it just my age do you think??
I went to the George pub on the way home to see what the meals were like as the park cafe seems to have gone off a bit whilst we've been away.
The George has changed hands about 6-8 weeks ago, they still do meals though only 12-00 til 2-30pm, and best of all they still have dogs, not on the menu I hasten to add, see the menu and prices below.
They haven't even got menu's yet, so it was out with my trusty digital and snapped it.

So there you go a very good sunny day at the lake with good company, but no wind even for my Micromagic yacht.
Pepe had his walk round the lake as well!
Hope the guys on the coach trip had as good a day!

2 comments:

  1. don't know much about models but your boat looks great and so does that menu...decent prices too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my others in Pages down on the right! Delores.

    ReplyDelete