Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 21 November 2011

Donations

Don't panic, you've already given them!
I received this nice letter from St Ann's Hospice the other day and after I'd said I'd been there last Tuesday  with the donations from the people at Velda's funeral service,I thought it was only right that you shared in the thanks from St Ann's.

So now you know how your money is spent, I've done years of volunteering work for Donkeys and Guide dogs, but I think this is a better way in my mind to help People, rather than Animals, so that's my goal in future 
There is a St Ann's charity shop in Romiley if you are passing and anything you don't want or need will be gratefully received by them!.

No comments:

Post a Comment