Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 20 November 2011

Aziz and Coaster.wmv

Yesterday John and I went to the lake at Etherow and had the lake to ourselves, as you will see from the accompanying video it was a nice sunny day and quite warm for the time of the year.



At dinner time we packed up our boats and as the cafe was still closed we drove round to "The George" and had a nice Bacon,sausage and egg baguette, the only trouble was they had run out of bacon so we got sausage,two eggs to make up for that, side salad and various condiments too.
So suitabelly filled up with grub, we went back to the lake to find another couple of members had turned up, so after a chat we went round the big lake with Pepe and chatted and watched the real yachts that had a competition on.
A good day was had by all and going our separate ways I did my shopping on the way home.
.......................................................................................................
Seasoned couple at the airlines reservations counter.
"Two tickets wherever our luggage is going"

I went to a travel agent and asked where I could go for £50, He told me!

She was on the phone from the Riviera."The holiday is wonderful darling, I feel like a new woman".
"So do I. Stay there another week"
................................................................................................
That's all folk's

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to you Father and Son sharing the same hobby
    I'm sure Velda will approve

    Nice video too

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't seem to bother the ducks one little bit. There is so much detail on those little boats. Until you see them next to something you would swear you were looking at a full sized boat/ship/ I never am sure what to call them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,that's a question I,ve asked myself over the years, is it boat/ship, got a lot of differant answers but never got one that sounded right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a bit worrying when you see about 30 Canada geese coming in to land with their wings and feet flared out, are they going to hit my boat/ship??.
    Funny in the winter when the lakes are iced over and the birds are skidding all over the place after landing!.

    ReplyDelete