Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 23 October 2011

Holes in the floor of heaven-Steve Wariner

Sat here on a Sunday evening I was thinking I was coping al-right when this song I've had for years in my CD collection came to mind and I looked it up on YouTube and there it was, I know my son has tried to help me though this hard time but I know he is feeling the same as me, so perhaps he will take comfort in listening to this song.
Its for anyone who as lost someone dear to them, and after 51 years married I think I qualify.



Some nice verses there too.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful song and lovely verses to accompany it.

    ReplyDelete