Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Velda moved again!

At last Velda has been moved to the right ward and it would seem the right hospital!. St Mary's.
Yesterday after another weekend of inactivity on the ward , I was given some advise by a nursing staff member that if I spoke to the people at PALS which stands for Patients advice and liaison service they might be able to help, so I left velda's bedside early yesterday afternoon and went to see the people at Pals!
They listened to my concerns and said they would look into it, and lo and behold when I got back to the hospital  at evening visiting time we were told Velda would be moving as soon as the porter came with a wheelchair !, Thank you Pals whether it was you or my continual complains I don't know but I feel better now she is in the right ward with the right doctors on the case.

I don't blame the hospital , its the bed situation, being put on a ward somewhere and the right doctors for your complaint being somewhere else!, A touch of out of sight out of mind perhaps!.


No comments:

Post a Comment