Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 16 July 2011

No change

There is no modelling being done at the moment folks, its down to no time and little inclination, but you will understand I'm sure. 
There's no change in Velda's condition at the moment, still more tests and there is talk of a biopsy on Monday afternoon, put back from Saturday!
Velda has got a drain in at the moment, draining the fluid from the cavity round her stomach and this is the reason for the delay in performing the biopsy I'm told.
Hear over the last few days about 3 deaths at Stepping Hill hospital in Stockport and its been said on the news that its down to someone infecting people's saline drips with insulin, you'd think people are having it rough enough without someone evil enough to do this kind of thing. Its a pity that this country don't do the same as in some states of the US and give this person a lethal injection so they known what it feels like!

That's all folks 

2 comments:

  1. Bob Abell checking in
    I always said there was a comments problem!

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorted now Bob, always nice to get your comments

    ReplyDelete