Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Roof stuff and opera singer!

While shopping in Ashton on Monday called at the model shop and found these small gardening tools,  after a  drop of paint turned them into Narra Boat roof gardening implements.

And in case you thought that is the same watering can shown before, here they are all together


Notice the bottle of coke cooling in the larger left one, the rope is for on the tiller arm when its ready to go.

Don't know if you watched Britain's Got Talent Final  on Saturday , but the Guest singer was a 11 year old girl and here is her video when she auditioned the American show last year.


Wonderful hey, don't go much for opera, but this girl is going far I think. What a gift!.


No comments:

Post a Comment