Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 12 June 2011

Rainy Sunday

Just got back from a long walk with Pepe, down the lane at the side of the park (Debdale Lane)  and then back in the park though the top gate, round the
golf course and back home via the bowling green !. Just got out of the gates and it started to rain, so timed it well really.


Summer planting


Central feature.

I was talking to the gardener who does these lovely displays every year and said " I thought that with the council cutbacks there wouldn't be any planting this year",  He said that fortunately the plants had already been ordered, but the spring planting for next year would be something else. That's the problem isn't it the cuts aren't showing up yet in a lot of places.
Isn't it funny that all the presenters on TV gardening programs call it Plarrnting, or is it my common background coming out!

I was watching a program on BBC the other night and it was showing people living on the canals, they thought it was cheaper than a permanent home, the point is I saw a person filling up with diesel and thought "I've not thought of that" for my boat" so I will have to have a diesel filler cap won't I ,  how to do it though , will have to check up with the master Bob! Help!
......................................................................................................
Lockjaw means never having to say sorry.

No woman has ever shot her husband while he was doing the dishes

One legged girls are a push over.

If I'd known she would take offence so easily I would have entered her in the Grand National.
..................................................................................................

That's all folk's



1 comment: