Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 28 May 2011

Sponsored dog walk

To-morrow at Debdale is the annual sponsored dog walk organised by the 
Manchester and Cheshire dogs home

Pepe has done this each year we have had him, its his contribution to dogs less fortunate than himself who has got his owners right where he wants them, doing tricks like bringing him food and taking him out for walks when sometimes they don't feel like it.
Seriously he is more intelligent than me as he knows what I say, whilst I haven't a clue what he is on about, though Velda seems to know him better than I.

Good event and if you like dogs there are all the breeds there you could wish for, Free food samples , every dog  gets a goodie bag and Micro chipping at £5 (last year) perhaps Velda should get me done.

Notice that the hair on his rear offside leg is growing back nicely after his op!

......................................................................................

Notice in local newspaper.
"Lost dog"
Has three legs,blind in one eye,large scar on throat right ear missing, tail broken in two places, no teeth,recently castrated,answers to LUCKY
..................................................................................................................
Guy took his dog to a flea circus and the clever mutt stole the show.
.................................................................................................................

Boom Boom
...............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment