Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Raining again

Raining again yesterday,but you have to look on the bright side! it means you can do a bit more modelling without the background "I thought we could go out" 
Having painted the cabinets at the front of the boat, I varnished them and then I started to mount them  on the floor panel of the boat to which I had previously bonded a sheet of plasticard , so now its only a case of placing the item of furniture on the floor and running some Plastic Weld round the bottom.

 This is the start of the floor cassette, its easier to paint the different items and add them when they are finished isn't it.

Items collected whilst shopping over the past months
Clock, TV, books and book end

The back of the cassette will be given a coat of paint when everything is placed and finished 


Do you like the wooden elephant ornament on the floor , found it in a charity shop on Monday whilst shopping in Ashton, was a keyring!, only 50p. Velda said  "Made your day hasn't it" and it had, sad isn't it.

Kitchen , bedroom and toilet in the process of being painted at the moment, watch this space for colours of them
Its nice to see your idea's coming together at last after all the head scratching and the falls of soot!


Another picture of the faithful hound, Pepe, 2 years old now.
Taken in Debdale Park in-between coats of paint drying.

No comments:

Post a Comment