Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 9 May 2011

Interior fittings again

Over the weekend I've been working on the furniture for the interior (No not the house, don't be silly).
Yes I've varnished the interior side walls  and the seating for the sitting area.

Inside walls varnished and pictures placed for the look of it.


Seating varnished 


Then it was arm rests, and padding for the seats.
Upholstery to follow, when Velda in a good mood!


Then of course you need a table to sit at, unless you have your dinner on a tray on your knee.
Varnished that to-day, looks the Bees Knees!


And there it is !.

Chippendale eat your heart out!, Mahogany veneered!  Thought of some inlay pattern for the top, then thought "well it is only for a Narra Boat isn't it"!. Perhaps at a later date when I've nothing else to do, (Wishful thinking do I hear her saying")

During varnish drying and waiting for inspiration, it was over to Debdale with Pepe.

Everything in bloom at the moment and Velda and I are both suffering from the dreaded hay-fever, Velda only  started the last couple of years, but I've been there quite a few years now, so I keep taking the tablets !!
...................................................................................................................................


Fred took his girlfriend to a restaurant, They ordered soup and when the waiter brought it , his girlfriend spotted a bug in it and said "Waiter, remove this insect " 
The waiter threw Fred down the front stairs!.
.......................................................................................................................
Sign in a restaurant window: "Kitchen hand wanted to wash dishes, and two waitresses"
........................................................................................................................
Eve "Do you love me ?"
Adam "Who else ?" 
 .........................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment