Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 7 May 2011

Cool Chicks at Etherow .wmv

Yesterday we went to the lake early and whilst Velda got stuck into the garden, planting new bedding plants for the Summer season , I made myself scarce with Pepe round the lakes!





As you can see from the video there are a lot of new arrivals at the park, not that we were short of a few ducks and geese, but there again its the duck feeding that brings the public to Etherow, please note though Bread isn't good for them, though they don't seem to be doing bad on it do they.

Prices of the food and drink have gone up at the Cafe , and not just the difference with the VAT , still there is always the Post Office on the corner that sell food as well.
Perhaps people giving it a miss with persuade them to bring the prices down to a reasonable level again

No comments:

Post a Comment