Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 29 May 2011

Chimney

Went to my mate Bob's yesterday after he e-mailed me to say my Narra boat chimney was ready to be picked up, he had very kindly offered to make me a chimney that I could put my Smoke unit in, and knowing my engineering skills had said I'd make a pigs ear of it! , true true!

The real things


Bob Abell working on his lathe



Bob's Chimney made and ready to paint, he decided it wasn't right whilst I was there and added the collar at the bottom, more learning on soldering ! can't get enough can you!


Smoke unit bought at the Blackpool show , forward planning you see.

Also had a tutorial on uploading pictures to Model Boat magazine whilst I was there, I'd forgotten,  its been so long since I've done it, and I wanted to add these pictures to Bob's thread.

Helped him take out the main drive shaft in Great Eastern that he wanted to replace for his present project, so  I hope it helped to repay him a little for his help.

Off to the Charity dog show to-day at Debdale park.



No comments:

Post a Comment