Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 11 April 2011

Sneezing, itching and scratching.

Yesterday didn't go to Etherow as being weekend all the people that work,the ramblers and wildfowl feeders would be filling the car park, we tend to go in the week when its a bit quieter.
So it was St Anne's on Saturday  and Debdale Park on Sunday, though Debdale was full with the fairground in attendance, Pepe and I had a morning and afternoon session there and in between I did some modelling.
That's where the sneezing, itching and scratching comes in, what with being outdoors so much (? hay fever) and then the modelling (with super glue) I was on a hiding to nothing.
Don't like super glue really but I wanted to stick Plasticard to wood and that's the best way I know how.










Bed area





Over bed cupboards

The bed needs to be higher but you get the idea don't you





The kitchen sink make from the bottom of a 35mm film tub found in the scrap box , goodness knows how long its been in there as I've been digital for years , but there again its eventually come in useful 

                                  .                                    




Shelf for the micro wave put in place for now needs front door and buttons

Oh well back to the itching and scratching !

2 comments:

  1. Take some Piriton ! Doesnt stop you itching scratching and sneezing, it just makes you sleep through it !

    RJRDaydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been alright to-day, will keep taking the tablets.

    ReplyDelete