Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 1 April 2011

Inside the boat



Yesterday Velda had finished the curtains for inside the boat and had done 3 different colours for me, no quick run up for Velda ! these are hemmed ,have stripes in the fabric if you look closely and tie backs !.





Then I thought about a picture or two and what better than the 1977 iconic Tennis Girl , I believe its been reissued at £300 each, Can't afford that so had to do with this size 2"x1" definition not good but you get the idea !. 

 



Then it was over to Debdale Park with Pepe before it started to rain.









The rain held off and we took a couple of shots of the park in bloom, do these pictures mean I can dispense with my thermal socks and its spring?.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!......This is where the fun starts!

    Time to go overboard with the bitz and pieces!

    ReplyDelete