Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Soldering Station



If you are in the market for a Soldering Station, Maplins have an offer on at the moment !

50 watt soldering Station

50W Solder Station

Was £32.99

Save £18.00

only £14.99



On promotion until 19/04/2011
Order Code: N78AR
In Stock at Stockport Store !

Good offer hey, bought one of these a couple of years back and found them to be very good.

They have different tips as well as extra's

2 comments:

  1. These are excellent. The supplied tip is too small but if you get the replacements, there is a chisel version. Good value even at full price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought mine at full price Phil, when I started modelling a few years ago and since then seen them go down to £9.99 ! but as you say still a good buy at £14.99 so felt I had to let my mates know.
    Read your excellent blog on most days and see you are also into boats, we have a good 500 racing section at our club as you can see on my club blog,if you are in the area you would be made very welcome!

    ReplyDelete