Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 14 March 2011

Ashton Park

Yesterday we had a visit to Ashton Park garden centre at the Snipe retail park, this if you can believe it is to get their type of chewy sticks for Pepe, seems he likes them from there best. this is for the dog that if he saw a rotten chicken bone in the street would pull your arm out of its socket! to get to it.

Whilst there saw this chicken run,

Surely things aren't that bad that we have to start raising chickens in the back garden again, last time I remember that was my dad had some in the back yard just after the war!, ( I was very young at the time!)

We also came across this nice little parrot there, walking about round the shop.

Charlie


No No its not a competition is see who has the biggest beak !



Did you hear about the chap who bought his mother an expensive parrot, and when he spoke to her a couple of days later he said "Hows the bird" and she said "Beautiful "
 " When I cooked it the meat fell right off the bone"



No comments:

Post a Comment