Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 31 January 2011

Vets today AGAIN

After Pepe had his clips out of his leg on Saturday, I was looking at him doing his dying fly act in front of the fire on Sunday and happened to notice something glinting on his bare leg and on closer examination found a clip that had been missed, so it was back onto the vets who said "Bring him in and we will see if it is a clip"  what happened to Sorry its our fault !! doesn't seem to be in the English language any more does it. Of course it was a clip and I was told there was no charge fancy that !! 

Did you hear of the guy who took his dog to the flea circus and the clever mutt stole the show.


I had to shoot my dog yesterday said Paddy 
"Was he mad" said Maloney
"Well he wasn't too pleased about it" 

No comments:

Post a Comment