Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Warmer background

As the big freeze and plenty of snow about I thought you might find it warmer to look at my new background and if it makes you feel better that's my good deed for the day.
Must get out and buy Pepe a nice warm coat whether he wants one or not, its embarrassing with people telling me he's cold even though he's got a coat like a brown bear. 

Couldn't find a chicken vindaloo to warm you up Bob , here's the next best thing

A nice turkey to look forward to at Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment