Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 13 December 2010

The new seats

After my mate Bob mentioned the seats were too narrow I've redone them and now look a lot better , good to have that person looking over your shoulder to keep you in line !.
The wider seats and lockers

Get your feet off the seats !

The family

In position on boat

The power battery will be stored under the seating well so has to be removeabell
Now on to something else !. 


2 comments:

  1. That`s much better!

    A little duckboard for the floor would be nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an idea Bob, will do that.

    ReplyDelete