Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 9 December 2010

Missed the AGM

Yesterday had to take Velda to the doctors with a bad respiratory infection and after trying to get the prescription on the way home found the chemist only had two of the three items so it was only after getting the third item at 4-45pm  that the treatment could begin to work properly.
Sent our apologies to a member of the committee to the effect that there was no way Velda  could attend though she still wanted to be considered for the job as Secretary of the club and myself as Members Rep, will find out to-day if we were successful or not.
Hopefully we will be back in action for the Frostbite Day which will be the next event at the club we will be going to,  the lake is frozen and so are we !.

  

1 comment:

  1. Wishing Velda all the best and get well soon!

    Both of you..... Will be excellent committee members!

    ReplyDelete