Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 19 December 2010

Christmas

To all our readers may we wish you 
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
 and hope to see many of you at the Frostbite Day ( Don't forget its the 27th ) though the way the weather is going there won't be much sailing what with the ice, snow  and the cold.


We are getting the jobs for Secretary and Members Rep sorted and hope to have everything ready for the new year, its the kind of job that's all rush at the beginning of the year with the renewal of memberships and badges and then hopefully it settles down a bit and by the following year we will have had plenty of practice.
Must say though we have had plenty of support from the outgoing secretary !

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to both of you and not forgetting Pepe of course

    Congratulations on accepting your new committee duties

    All the best from....Joyce Bob and Rosie

    ReplyDelete