Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Christmas presents

When we were younger ,or should I say a lot younger boys wanted something like this for Christmas

 Now I suppose its a computer games console or an Ipad 
Still things move on as always and perhaps it's not all as bad as we Oldies may think.

This JCB is round the corner from us starting the construction of a new Netto on the site of the old ( and I mean old ) Kwiksave, so perhaps what was a black hole for shops in Debdale area will once again hear the ring of the cash tills . 

I've noticed that there are a lot more of our Older club members that have PC's now and in this day and age there is no excuse for being there on your own, we can communicate each and every day, perhaps there is some bought them and now need a bit of help in the use of one, there you go Meeting rep perhaps a club night on the in and outs of  simple computing.

This was from last year but the sentiment is still the same !

See you at the Frostbite day ?? And you never know we might get it this year!.

No comments:

Post a Comment