Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Bleak mid-winter

Went to the lake yesterday for a bit of lunch and a chat with any club members who might have been as daft as us being there, there weren't so what does that say about us!. still had a chat with some friends of Etherow in the Cafe so it wasn't a wasted journey and its out isn't it

Deserted

Don't see this very often at Etherow at 2-00pm do you 
As you can see the lake is still frozen over to quite a depth and there is supposed to be more bad weather on the way at weekend so its not going to thaw out any time soon is it.
Makes you think why Model railways are so popular doesn't it , there again they must get the points frozen and leaves on the track!.

The Village Christmas Tree at the Post Office looking nice and festive 
 On a more festive note here is the tree at the entrance to the park 






No comments:

Post a Comment