Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 15 November 2010

Sunday Outing

We went to the lake yesterday and it was supposed to be a steering competition but when we got there most of the sailors were going as the organiser hadn't turned up, break down of communications somewhere there.
After a chip muffin at the cafe for Sunday lunch ( Mother told me there would be days like this) we took Pepe round the park and saw this puppy

5 months old and already weights 3 stones, bit of a woof with a bejewelled pink collar Pepe thought.

Then it was up the motorway to Saddleworth to visit the Son and family, we were offered Dinner ! but I said I'd already had mine thank you!!

Whilst there John gave me some tools for the Narra Boat and some other embellishments that might come in later.

They will look good on the deck and the little clock will come in handy as well, don't know where the fancy scrolls will come in yet but will have a think about those.
Had a look at the RJR railroad whilst there, it always surprises me how much smaller it looks in real life, its all down to the photography isn't it,  have a look at his blog down on the right
All in all a good day out.


2 comments:

  1. The scrolls might fit at the bows...in front of the stem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my that was quick Bob, you must have been reading whilst I was typing, good idea though !!

    ReplyDelete