Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Shopping in Ashton

 We were shopping in Ashton yesterday and in a little model shop there I found that they do Dolls house furniture and a lot cheaper than Hobbycraft, perhaps the quality isn't as good, but this is for  in a boat not a dolls house 


Got this family for a fiver and some pans 75p and a frying pan 50p and the pans are real heavy metal not the white metal you usually get them in. I will still be trying to build my own kitchen units though as I used to do on a part-time  basis with my son after I retired. It must be a lot easier at model size as those unit tops in 3 metre lengths are quite heavy and awkward to handle.
Will get the details of the shop next time I go in case there are members out there that want a few bits and pieces whilst in Ashton.

No comments:

Post a Comment