Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 4 November 2010

Painting the hull

Yesterday I masked up the hull of the boat to start painting the black bottom section and wouldn't you know it, its not stopped raining since, I am too well trained to spray paint in the house or in the immaculate garage so I usually do my spraying outdoors on an old stand.
 I usually use car shop spray paint but thought it would be better with Plasti-kote spray paint, a bit dearer than the car shop stuff but gives a beautiful finish and doesn't tend to run so much ( you still have to be careful )

Went to B&Q for the paint and couldn't get to the counter quick enough with my stuff as it was on sale at half price, but what a bummer I was told it was only on certain colours and they weren't the ones I wanted, wouldn't you know it some one had put my colours back in the wrong place.

No comments:

Post a Comment