Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 29 November 2010

The big freeze

Yesterday only went out to take Pepe round Debdale park and we were both glad to get back home.

Friend Bob the Abell chanced the run to Etherow and saw this
 check this out

So it was the rest of the day modelling, the only trouble is the paint doesn't dry very good in this weather does it, still do a bit and then get in front of the fire.

 

Bit of brass wire and a couple of picture hooks for the hinges on the gas locker and one of the transfers I got with the kit and that's another job finished.


 

Stern stripes added with vinyl sheet bought earlier at the Birchwood Show so it pays to plan ahead hey.

Oh NO its just started to snow here !! still its been promised so it looks like we are going to join our Scottish Welsh and North  Eastern friends and be slipping and sliding everywhere.
 The moral of that is don't go out unless its necessary !!




No comments:

Post a Comment