Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 17 October 2010

Blackpool Show

Had a good run to Blackpool , don't think the closure of the M56 made any problems to our journey, it only took just over an hour and we fell into a parking place in the car park there. Got everything on my shopping list but the fenders and that's because the chap I'd met at Birchwood wasn't there.
 Will have to phone in my order !.
For the show check Here
 After a couple of hours at the show we dropped down to St Anne's as it was such a nice day and spent the rest of the day there.
 Nice day but not many on the beach.








Couple of youngsters waiting for the strength to fly to Etherow where they've heard  its great feeding.
Big daddy ! a bit out of focus, but he was after seeing me off and got a bit too close.
All in all a good day out.


No comments:

Post a Comment