Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 4 October 2010

All windows cut out now

After a dreadful day weather wise yesterday ,finally got all the windows cut out, didn't cut out the middle windows as I intend to have the name and company panel there ( and two less windows to cut out hey)
After a problem using another type of super glue than on the the first side ,I finally got all the plastic inserts fixed as well.
Before and after window inserts.

Just need to cut sides to width and cut ends now and then its on to the window frames.
Finally the rain stopped in the late afternoon and I got round the park with my little hound, a bit soggy everywhere though.


No comments:

Post a Comment