Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 6 September 2010

Model Boat Weekend

Had a good boating weekend, with our Etherow regatta on Saturday which was very well attended ,must have been the good weather for a change !. the last two years regattas have been plagued with rain same as a lot of county shows which have had to close for good what with lack of funds and insurance problems,  luckily it hasn't closed us down and we had a good turn out from the public and members.
Then on Sunday it was off to Bury to their " end of season open day" not end of sailing I might add ! then at dinnertime back down to Etherow just in time for the fiesta racing to finish and the free sailing to start,so the rest of the afternoon was sailing our boats with a few good friends.
What a good weekend and all this for What ....10p per day if that.
Bury Metro Waters, if you haven't been before, this is a picture taken on a non-club day of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment