Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 4 September 2010

Day out at Prestatyn

Thursday went to Prestatyn with the two younger grandchildren,had a good day flying kites, going on the new kids play area and walks along the beach. What a difference the weather makes doesn't it. Pepe enjoyed it as the children can run faster that I can. What a nice polite couple of children they are, though I say so myself
Couple of cool dudes.
Started a stand for the Narrow Boat yesterday between the shopping and the trip to Etherow for Velda to plant some more flowers ready for the Regatta today.

No comments:

Post a Comment