Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 19 September 2010

Day at the lake


Yesterday went to the lake and during a very heavy down pour we had lunch at The George and then as it started to clear up, watched the friendly bowls competition start, then we went back to the lake and got the boats out, no one else there !.


We made a few kids happy giving them turns each of the small club boat we have taken over from John Davies and lets face it they are the club members of to-morrow and some of us aren't getting any younger.
Took Pepe a walk  round the big  lake whilst Velda sailed her tug ,so it all turned out alright in the end , but its starting to go cool about 4-0 o'clock now , so it was time to pack up, a coffee in the Cafe and then home again after a good day out

No comments:

Post a Comment