Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Welcome to our Blog

I will try to enter something as often as possible and try to be as interesting as a retired person can be !.

I am starting a new build of a Model Narrow Boat and will try to keep the Blog up to date with that in case anybodies interested with the build.


The kit is a 53" Narrow boat at 1.12 scale which relates to a 53ft real one and as it's 1.12 scale there is the possibility 
to use Dolls house items in it, but looking at the price of some of that stuff I will be scratch building some myself.


The kit was ordered from Riverside Models down in Norfolk, CLICK HERE


Watch this space !!



No comments:

Post a Comment